Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Shenandoah, VA
Steam Alias: ==Maverick==
Steam ID: jeffstaples1982
Ok, seeing we're getting a few regular members here, meaning more people on the servers, I'd like to set down a few rules.
1. No insults, flaming, or trolling of any kind unless it's playful.
2. No drama at all on the forums, no one wants to hear about issues they don't have anything to do with...take it to Private Messaging.
3. No spamming the forums, this includes advertising your clan EXCEPT in your signature, any posts made regarding joining your clan in a regular post is subject to removal.
1. No one is to be left behind unless they say so or they can't be rescued, and no abandoning your friends...there is no official punishment for this, your reputation will be punishment enough.
2. No insults, flaming, or trolling of any kind unless it's playful, we know versus can be competitive, but name-calling and degrading the other team by mocking them and/or making comments that are unwelcomed will get you a warning...act your age, versus is supposed to be fun, not miserable.
3. No intentional FF's
4. No hogging items.
PUNISHMENT FOR BREAKING SERVER RULES
Each of the rules above, if broken, will give you a warning on the forum, which expires after 30 days. If you get 3 warnings in a months time you will get a 30-day ban from both the forums and the server. After that time if you manage to get to the ban phase again, it will be a permanent ban.
Off-topic in a thread is normal, it's going to happen, the admins will determine when it is time to split the topic into two discussions...don't worry about getting in trouble for that, but try not to do it purposely, warnings will not be issued for this offense.
Double-posts are alright, triple-posts aren't, try to keep it to a minimum, warnings will not be issued for this offense.
Bumping topics are allowed only once per week per topic per user, any more then that may result in a warning.
EXCESSIVE LANGUAGE/NUDITY/OTHER TALK
Please try to keep obscene/profane language off the forums, if we feel any language is out of line, we will edit it, and depending on the severity, could result in a warning.
No nudity or partial nudity, no severe sexual innuendo or talk about acts, this will result in an immediate suspension of posting privileges for up to 30 days depending on the severity.
No talk about ANYTHING thats illegal (including drugs, software, etc..), a lot of people are judgmental and we'd prefer people not to be judged by what they say, but what they do. May result in a warning.
No selling of accounts, software or anything else is allowed on the forum, may result in a warning.
Individual user sites are given at the discretion of the SU admins to active members of the group and can be removed for any reason including prolonged inactivity.
I may sound like we're running a forum where only the admins run the place, but we are very community oriented, and we only desire a casual and friendly place for gamers to come and relax without having to worry about drama or enemies, if anyone has any suggestions or would like to see a rule removed, changed or added, feel free to send me a PM and Ill publicly announce the proposed changes, where the community can vote on what they would like to see done, your name will remain 100% anonymous.